If plastic encompasses an extremely wide range of quality and functionality making it the ideal material for the many products that surround us, the plastic-wood combination further succeeds in conferring on it the appeal of naturalness and innovation. All this while maintaining the typical strengths of the Plastimark® range: aesthetics, resistance, permanence and durability, for a natural and ethically responsible shopping experience. The wood fibre used has its exclusive origin in wood processing waste from FSC®- certified forests.
Plastimark® Wood can:
- expand the shopping experience
- make you live the warmth and fragrance of wood
- offer an eco-friendly solution
Plastimark® Wood is a plastic compound specially developed by Plastimark® from a plastic material base supplemented with wood fibres.
- Suitable for food contact in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011
- Does not undergo any change when in contact with liquids
- Does not show any reaction to such chemical agents as ethanol, acetic acid and hydrochloric acid
- Maintains the mechanical properties unchanged at low temperatures Responds to the same extinguishing class as traditional polypropylene Washable with neutral detergent, even at high temperatures